RIM & Kitchener Waterloo Commercial Real Estate Last week I met with Matthew Kang from CTV to talk about the Kitchener Waterloo Commercial Real Estate Market, and whether or not there is a slowdown due to Research In Motion. First off, RIM is doing fine. 70 million subscribers; Billions in profit; zero debt. CTV was [...]
Dundee REIT is set to buy the part of Realex properties it doesn’t already own for $154,400,000 This includes several commercial real estate properties in Kitchener Waterloo including: Market Square – 239,689 sq ft (shown above) Galleria – 237,146 sq ft 50 Queen – 169,616 sq ft 235 King – 100,798 22 Frederick – 95,841 [...]
Benjamin Bach, Sales Representative
Cushman & Wajkefield Waterloo Region Ltd.
(519)-585-2200 | (519)-585-2208 fax
120 Randall Drive, Unit F, Waterloo, ON, N2V 1C6
Not intended to solicit anyone or properties under contract to another brokerage.
- The value of a comprehensive database of retail sites
- BufferBox most recent Kitchener Waterloo firm to be acquired
- Rendering revealed for Momentum’s condos at King & Victoria in Kitchener
- Cushman & Wakefield led team wins RFP for Waterloo Region Transit Hub strategy
- Sage II Condos in Waterloo – Turnkey Student Housing