There is a very interesting article in The Kitchener Record this morning about the night and day differences between the Waterloo and Cambridge real estate markets for Office space, as well as industrial space. While many people are excited to live in the Bauer Lofts, there is also prime commercial space next door in the [...]
Avison Young just released their report researching 13 major commercial markets in Canada and the US (Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Winnipeg, Toronto, GTA West/Mississauga, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City, Halifax, Chicago and Washington, DC.). They look at the Industrial, Retail, Investment and Office market sectors. "If anyone needs to be reminded, commercial real estate is a [...]
Benjamin Bach, Sales Representative
Cushman & Wajkefield Waterloo Region Ltd.
(519)-585-2200 | (519)-585-2208 fax
120 Randall Drive, Unit F, Waterloo, ON, N2V 1C6
Not intended to solicit anyone or properties under contract to another brokerage.
- The value of a comprehensive database of retail sites
- BufferBox most recent Kitchener Waterloo firm to be acquired
- Rendering revealed for Momentum’s condos at King & Victoria in Kitchener
- Cushman & Wakefield led team wins RFP for Waterloo Region Transit Hub strategy
- Sage II Condos in Waterloo – Turnkey Student Housing