Some disappointing news out of last night’s Council meeting in Waterloo – our elected city councilors think its best to not ask the citizens our opinion. Hmmmmmm….. Regardless of if you’re a pro or con on amalgamation, shouldn’t the voters get to debate and decide? Waterloo votes down merger question By Brent Davis, Record staff [...]
The following is a guest post by Vince Jelenic. You can find his contact info at the bottom of the piece. These views represent Vince’s opinion; if you’d like to share yours, please contact me Hi, I’m Vince Jelenic, a resident of Cambridge, and owner of a local business called Green Spot Antiques – TwoJJs. [...]
This morning on twitter a few of us, namely Kurt Wissent (@kwissent), Darren Shaw (@DarrenShaw), @greenspotting and I (@benjaminbach), have been discussing the recent news that talks towards amalgamation of Kitchener and Waterloo are progressing: KITCHENER — Amalgamation may be back on the local political agenda, but only for two cities. Councillors for Kitchener and [...]
Benjamin Bach, Sales Representative
Cushman & Wajkefield Waterloo Region Ltd.
(519)-585-2200 | (519)-585-2208 fax
120 Randall Drive, Unit F, Waterloo, ON, N2V 1C6
Not intended to solicit anyone or properties under contract to another brokerage.
- The value of a comprehensive database of retail sites
- BufferBox most recent Kitchener Waterloo firm to be acquired
- Rendering revealed for Momentum’s condos at King & Victoria in Kitchener
- Cushman & Wakefield led team wins RFP for Waterloo Region Transit Hub strategy
- Sage II Condos in Waterloo – Turnkey Student Housing